Monday, October 23, 2006

new week, fresh start

I have been thinking a lot about my blog lately. My lack of posting, my reasons why. So I am going to try something new. Less Words. Although I love telling a story and writing, I think this is often what holds me back from posting. I always feel like I have to have something profound to say. I have come to realize that you all visit my blog for different reasons. I am always amazed at how one post will bring in a ton of comments and another will be almost comment free. It is so interesting to see what really inspires people. For me blogging is just as much about interacting as it is a journal of my life. I love my comments and people who leave them. I love looking back at my archives and smiling at all I have accomplished, the friends I have made and how my kids have grown.

So we will see how this goes.