Saturday, October 07, 2006

See below


Hello there. Thank you for all the positive feedback on my initial collages. Wow, you all sure know how to make a girl's day (or seven) I'm sorry I have been posting on a very erratic schedule. I just can't seem to get all my ducks in a row lately. I'm having a little trouble balancing craft, home, work, computer. I suck at time management. I'm sure you all have struggled with this at one point or another. I know the weather has something to do with it too. Instead of feeling inspired by fall(which we are just now starting to feel) I was feeling pressure to start getting ready for the holiday season. I got a little overwhelmed, took a deep breath and said to myself one thing at a time. So now I am feeling a bit more calm and a lot more peaceful. So hopefully, you'll start seeing some regular posting with more art + craft.