Friday, March 17, 2006

that's really weird

blogspot would only publish half of what i wrote in my composed window of my blog. very strange! here was the first half:

I am wearing a green shirt today. Are you wearing something green? My mood is a little melancholy this afternoon, maybe because it looks as if another storm is rolling in. We'll probably be trapped inside all day tomorrow. Or maybe it is because I didn't really get anything done today. The kids had fun at their St. Patricks day party at school. It was a joy to walk in and see every single kid in some shade of green I tell you. Of course I need to mention the green food display at lunch. Our contribution was green jello. I opted for a mystery meat sandwich (not green) and some potato chips. They had fun and that is what matters.