Friday, March 03, 2006

Inspiration Found


So now that I have resolved to forgive myself for not writing everyday...I feel free.
mommy news:
Today we are housebound, it's a very crappy day outside. We danced this morning to the Curious George soundtrack, that has been the highlight so far. Tried to take a pic of the kids with doughnut dust on their mouth and nose but the damn camera batteries were dead.

artist news: I just got the new Somerset Studio mag, also purchased Legacy, Somerset Wedding 2, and ARTitude all of which hold an amazing amount of inspiration. Of course I read them ALL in one day. I am such a magazine whore :).
I have to find some time to work on a comission. A woman whose family is 5 generations born in California. I will post when done. Hopefully sometime next week.

Have a great weekend.