Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's this everyday thing...


In the majority of blogs I read the blogger writes every day. I wonder exactly how they do it. With working full time and 2 kids, not to mention a cute husband, I just am not able to do it. Maybe it has been the month of February. We have had, collectively, a 5 day art trip to Pebble Beach, an ear infection, a fractured finger, the stomach flu and an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. All of which demanded five trips to the doctor. Four within one week.

Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself. Nina Bagley, an amazing jewelry designer and artist doesn't write everyday. Leslie Riley, another amazing artist doesn't write everyday either. Even my own sis skips a day or two now and then. I think I'll write when I can and forgive myself for not being perfect.