Saturday, July 01, 2006

WIP (saturday?)

Oops, here is my work in progress for Friday on Saturday. This was absolutely inspired by this post by Alicia. Her color combos are always so right on! I'm not a very big fan of gray but her post looked so lovely, I just had to try out the colors myself. This canvas doesn't look like much now, but it will end up being one of the backgrounds of my collage. I'm thinking flowers. It definitely has the possibility to be really girlie.

Lucky scrap winners: The scraps have been divvied up, packed in their A7 envelopes and addressed. I just have to get up the courage to go to the post office. It's not the actual post office that is so bad, it's that for some reason my children turn into wild banshees when we step inside. What is it about that place?

I also received my ATC's from Amy's swap. They are so great! I love them all and I was lucky enough to receive Amy's art envelope. Oh so very cute. I will post them tomorrow.