Sunday, June 25, 2006

for a friend













I made this for a friend.






Thanks to all the cool, crafty chicks who gave me the 411 on the japanese craft books. I appreciate all the info. I was able to track down the tutorial for ordering books from amazon japan. I also found yesasia.com for some too. I ordered 5 and I am really excited to get them. It was torture for me to see them on blogs and be so inspired but not be able to stare at the pages on my own. I know all of you are shaking your heads, yes you know exactly what I am talking about. That is why I love ya'll.

I read something interesting on a blog a few days ago. It said "Would you still blog if no one read it or left comments there?" I thought that was an interesting question. I love knowing that I have found a handful of like-minded people that share certain interests and passions that I have.
Quite a few friendships have blossomed and I feel my blog is almost a penpal tool. What do you all think??

Thanks for all the well wishes on my neck. I am feeling much better and have stopped carrying Mr. C around all the time. Well friends, have a fabulous Sunday evening and I'll see you here tomorrow at 9am PST.