Thursday, June 22, 2006

quiet


It's been a little quiet around here, sorry about that. I seemed to have pinched a nerve in my neck. It has been bothering me for about a month now but two days ago I woke up and couldn't move. I think it has something to do with the fact that I still love to carry Mr. C around and I probably shouldn't. It feels better today. So I haven't been working on much project wise but am hoping to do a little crafting/artwork this weekend.

I went for a walk this morning and missed buying one of hilary's pattern books. I don't really sew well, (yet) but definitely want to learn. All sold out.

I'm loving all the japanese craft books/magazine everyone is posting about. Does anyone have a specific resource they use to buy them? I am having trouble finding the one I want. Any input would be appreciated.