Tuesday, June 27, 2006

a couple of things


The collage above was sold last year. It is one of my favorites, so simple. I actually don't dream in French in case you were wondering :)

I managed to score one of Blair's gorgeous bags yesterday. The Raleigh. *sigh* It is so damn cute that I keep going to her etsy shop just to look at the picture. I know it will be here soon, I can't wait. The actual purchase of the bag was quite hilarious. My husband announced at 7:30am the morning the bags were to go on sale that we would be taking his car in to get serviced. Well I knew he would never understand the absolute fact that if I wasn't at my computer at 9am for at least 10 minutes straight I would never get one of Blair's bags, let alone the one that I wanted. I knew I had to come up with a plan. So I just went really slow all morning. Didn't get the kids dressed, laid on the couch. He finally got so frustrated with me that he ended up telling me to meet him at the car dealership. My plan worked. I had the whole house to myself, yes he even took the kids, to pick out the bag of my choice. Sometimes a girl has got to do what a girl's got to do (to get a great handbag)

I have really been enjoying the comments you have been leaving. Such interesting and different views of why we all blog. I have another question I want to throw out there but I think I will wait until tomorrow. Until then au revoir.