Friday, November 17, 2006

pure bliss

Just a few of my finds from Monticello Antiques

Today was the first day in a long time that we didn't have to be ANYWHERE! We stayed in our pj's until 11am. Then headed over to Barnes and Noble to conquer a little Christmas shopping and to get this mom some fun magazines. Like Blair, I have yet to jump onto the yuletide bandwagon. Like many others I am hoping for a low-key holiday season. I restrained from participating in any craft fairs/trunk show/boutique type things this year. I also didn't sign up for any holiday swaps, which I am sure I will regret once you all start posting the amazing things you receive. I know myself though and I would just turn into a big bucket of stress. That my friends is no fun for anyone, especially my little muffins. :) So I just need to get going on the shopping and the decorating. Because really that is where the fun is.

Where do you find great joy during the holiday season?