Monday, July 03, 2006

as promised


Just wanted to show off my atc's from the fairy tale and fable swap. I love them all. From left to right: Paper Bag Princess (with a tiny paper bag) by Dawn, Cinderella by Anastasia, and The Frog Prince. On my frog prince card there was no email address and she also sent me a cool envelope, a book plate and a piece of gum. If this look familiar to anyone in bloggyland please email an address so I can thank you properly :)

I also got the cool art envelope from out hostess with the mostess, Amy. Thanks for hosting!

These last few days have been busy working on the house so not so much crafting going on here. I am reorganing my studio with the boxes I purchase from Ikea. I have just a few things left to put away and yet again no where to put them. Back to work for me. I want to do some creating and I need a clean work space to do that. I need to have a garage sale.