Monday, August 28, 2006

my talented friends-part one

The collage above is from my friend Mary Ann. We did an another art trade, collages this time around. Isn't this just the sweetest thing? Sorry for the not so great picture, it doesn't do the collage justice. The mirror she incorporated made a good pic a little difficult but i just had to share the meaning behind it. She told me the mirror represents the reflection of an artist. I love that! As always Mary Ann, thank you for indulging me in you beautiful art. I hope you don't get sick of me never getting mine to you before the deadline . It's coming, I swear :)


The adorable journal above was made by my open yours 09 partner Kristi. I adore all things embroidered and that is what she did on the cover. So cute. She also sent me a bunch of other fun things too. Handmade adorable cards (saving those for another post), some great hair clips and fun stuff to collage with. So thoughtful, thank you Kristi.