Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A good ending..

to a really fun swap. The above pic is what I received in my three thing swap from my friend Laurie. I met Laurie at the Art and Soul retreat last February. The premise of the swap was to send each other three things and make something with them, then send that newly made item back. Confused yet?? Well, I got my three things artwork today and oh my gosh. I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. I sent her the green and pink flowered fabric, the ballerina image and some of the beads. I am absolutely thrilled to be the owner of this beautiful book.
Oh and not to mention the other things she sent along with it. Tons of beautiful fabrics, buttons, bits and bobs. ALL COLOR COORDINATED! I tell you she's a girl after my own heart. I am so spoiled, thank you so much Laurie. I look forward to our next project.

Spoiled by a talented friend. Don't these look like so much fun? Playtime!

Until tomorrow!