Friday, July 14, 2006

WIP



Not a very good picture...still working on the parts and pieces of these invites. Next up are baby announcements for a friend.

I had a few comments on the japanese craft books I got, here are answers to some of your questions.

Lera- I got one book from amazon japan and three from yesasia. Yesasia doesn't charge for shipping but it takes longer to get the books. They also were out of one of the books I ordered.

Jackie - The books I bought are Machine Made Patchworks, Machine Made Patchworks 02. Tradition, Textile Machine a Coudre (the red one with the bag with circles on it) and another one which I can't find anywhere in my house, which is very strange because I am ANAL about my crafty reading material. Anyway I think it has some to do with Machine patchwork with scraps. You would probably recognize all of these by their covers because they have been all over bloggyland.

until tomorrow