Wednesday, May 24, 2006

productivity


* wing * copyright jennifer buckley 2005

I took the day off of work today. I had to take my daughter to her school orientation this afternoon so I had the whole morning to myself to get "stuff" done. What a productive morning! I can't tell you how good it feels to peek out of the proverbial rock I have placed myself under. I admit that most of my stress is self-imposed That is how I am built. I like to take on several projects eg: art trades, swaps and custom work at once. I am also a semi-procrastinator. I say semi because if you met me 10 years ago you would agree that I have improved. Children have a way of doing that.
So here I am feeling less bogged down and thinking I should take the day off work more often.
Next Thursday? It's a date.

anastasia your vintage swap is on the way
robyn your summer swap is on the way
toni your wallpaper is on the way
kristin your three things artwork is on the way

I even started a new collage ( I know
ellia, I am
suppose to be finishing what I have) but I had a great idea and didn't want it to get away :)