Tuesday, April 18, 2006

not a very good idea

spanish word atc 2004
So I've been thinking for a while that I wanted to change my studio around. I wanted to have more "working space" and a place for an inspiration wall. So Sunday afternoon I decide to get the ball rolling. I figure I have two days to get it all back in order, plus my husband was home to help me move furniture and help with the kids. So... it's Tuesday afternoon and I am still not done putting everything away. I have no idea how I had all this stuff organized before I moved it around . This just reinforces the use what you have mantra to me. I have SO much stuff! Well I just wanted to peep out from under all this stuff and say hello. I will try to get back to regular posting this week. I got a really cool birthday present from my sis that I want to show off, did i say that? I mean show you!