Friday, April 14, 2006

i've been tagged


I've been tagged by ms. ellia at greenbeanbaby brought to you by the number 5

1. Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally? Since we are talking ideally, my mailman would have already come, I'd go check the mail and in my mailbox would be all the swap packages I am missing. Reality-I'd probably check my email

2. Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it? I'd go get a chocolate chip shake from Baskin Robbins

3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already? My Martha Stewart magazine collection. I love them all but I can never get the projects as perfect as martha

4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house? My art journals, all our pictures and albums, my hard drive, my somerset studio magazine collection. (way more than 5 items)

5. Five words you love? my daughter's name, my son's name, my husband's nickname, super cool and nest.

Thanks for the fun ellia. I now tag my only two blogger friends (besides ellia) Amy and K.